Womens weight loss
- Are you a woman who is a bit overweight or obese and need help losing weight?
- Are you wondering what is causing your weight gain?
- Do you excess weight in the middle with excess belly fat or fat in the upper part of the body?
- Do you have excess weight in the hips or thighs and need help losing weight?
- Are you wondering "I eat pretty healthy, why I am still gaining weight?"
- Do you have a reasonably active lifestyle and still can't lose weight? Why exercise alone wont make you thin?
- Have you tried many fad diets, and need a diet that works?
Women's Weight Loss
Losing weight is a top priority for many women who are either overweight or obese. For many women, it is a daily struggle to fit in the dress they always want to wear, look the way they would like to look, and to be slim. For most women, however, losing weight is a losing battle given the so many fad diets that fail to show results. With over 20,000 books written on this topic, there is a lot of misinformation as to what really works and what does not for weight loss for women.
Evidence Based Women's Weight Loss
Unlike the many fad diets, W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America's physician supervised, non-surgical weight loss programs are geared toward helping you find the best weight loss plan for you based on your preferences, medical conditions, and individual situation.
- What are the 5 proven measures to lose weight?
- W8MD's 8 amazing weeks of weight loss
- Is insulin resistance causing your weight gain?
- What is the secret of losing weight fast?
Why try our women's weight loss program?
Over 80 percent of all our weight loss clinic patients are women and having helped thousands of women successfully lose weight with our biggest loser who is woman having lost 147 pounds and still losing more weight, W8MD medical weight loss centers weight loss program is geared toward helping both men, women, and children lose weight.
- Our weight loss physicians have some of the most thorough education in the field of obesity medicine and are considered experts in the field.
- Our weight loss results speak for themselves - as they say "the proof is in the pudding". In our case, the proof is actually in the pounds lost.
- Our women's weight loss programs are some of the most affordable as we accept insurance for the physicians weight loss visits with minimum administrative cost of $50.00 on top of insurance covering up to 2 weight loss medications (diet pills) or up to 21 protein meal replacement supplements.
- Our weight loss centers using the clinically proven measures to help you lose weight using evidence based medicine as opposed to fad diets or quick fixes that may actually lead to muscle loss rather than fat loss.
- We understand the unique situations that lead to weight gain in women such as post pregnancy weight gain, post menopausal weight gain, hormonal imbalances leading to weight gain, quitting smoking leading to weight gain and many other causes of weight gain for women.
8 things consider for women to lose weight fast
- Start with understanding where you stand on the BMI (body mass index) scale - Anything over 25 on BMI scale is considered overweight.
- Get a tape and measure your waist circumference at the level of your umbilicus. Anything over 35 inches (lower in Asians) is considered high.
- Check if you might be insulin resistant using the W8MD's insulin resistance calculator which is free online
- Check if you might have a sleep problem causing your weight gain
- Set a realistic weight loss goal with time bound and achievable goals such as 5-10% of your body weight loss
- Differentiate between fat loss and muscle loss, check your body composition analysis and monitor your progress on body comp analysis periodically
- Find the best weight loss program for you that is affordable, accepts your insurance, and is evidence based instead of being a fad diet
- Consult with a W8MD weight loss physician that can help you find the right weight loss plan for you.
Think W8MD(pronounced W'eight'MD) For Weight Loss!